Do you want to know the importance of head protection? Do you want to know how the hard hat can play a significant role in protecting you to a great extent at your work? Do you know about the various types of hard hats? If your answers to all these three questions are yes, you have landed upon the right page and you are going to get the answers of all your questions here. So, get ready to talk about the head protection and hard hat in detail.
The first of all, for all those who do not know the importance of the head protection; let us talk about it. You know how delicate our heads are. Also, when we said head, it covers a lot other parts of our bodies. Well, our head includes the eyes, the ears, the nose, the mouth and the brain. So, if even the slightest injury is caused to the brain, it can cause a lot of harm to the entire body and it can be too serious for the body to handle. So, it is extremely important to protect your head; especially when your work is such that your head is risky.
After knowing the importance of the head protection, it is essential for you to know that how a hard hart helps you during your work. Basically, it has got some of the amazing features because of which it is able to provide you with such a secured protection. So, let us talk about those features:
1. It has got a rigid shell which opposes and redirects the blows that come to the head.
2. It saves you from getting current if you are prone to shock with the help of the suspension system that it has got inside the hat. So, basically, it acts as an insulator against the shocks.
3. If your work is such that there is a possibility of splashes or spills, the hard het helps you to cover everything from your scalp and face to neck and shoulders.
4. Some hard hats are personalized in which you can make the additions like face shields, hearing protection and goggles, to name a few.
Now that you already know the importance of the head protection and also that how the comfortable hard hat protects your head, it is the time to discuss various types of hard hats. So, basically, they are divided into three main industrial classes like Class G, Class E and Class C as per their purposes. So, let us discuss all of them one by one:
1. Class G: The hard hats which work the best for the impact protection rather than the electric shock protection come under the category of Class G hard hats.
2. Class E: The ones that protect against electrical shocks, burns as well as against falling objects come under Class E.
3. Class C:These are comfortable hard hats, as they are light weight and protect against the fixed objects, not falling objects
So, make sure you buy the best hard hats as well as hard hats accessories like hard hat decals, hard hat liner, hard hat msa and hard hat safety stickers, to name a few.